Thursday 23 May 2013

diy : sea treasures candle jars

On my recent trip to Korea, we were constantly by the seaside since S.Korea is a peninsula! I absolutely loveeee the ocean and warm sandy beaches, so this was just heaven to me. One morning in Busan, Caleb and I spent a relaxing morning walking along the beach and we started to collect pretty little shells that caught our eyes and I absolutely fell in love with seaglass. I know, I know....it comes from old beer bottles that people threw away, but seriously, it is beautiful!

I love all the different shades of the ocean that I found in my collection of seaglass and it looks lovely in this super simple and cost-effective way of remembering a special trip.


{  i  n  s  t  r  u  c  t  i  o  n  s  }

1. collect seaglass, seashells, or any other sea treasures you come across while enjoying the seaside! 
2. take your glass jars, fill them up with your seaside treasures and place a tea light in the centre

aaaand that's it! enjoy your pretty souvenir at home!


p.s.   clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...