Monday 8 April 2013

springtime in Vancouver


Here in Vancouver we get a lot of rain.  And I mean A LOT of rain.  Sometimes we don't see much sunshine during Fall, and sometimes our Winters consist of days (or even weeks) of constant drizzle.  

Rainboots are a must, and a good rain jacket is your best friend.  At times it can be depressing, and other times invigorating.  But most of the time it's wet. Very very wet.

And then suddenly it's Spring, and we remember why we love Vancouver.  It still rains a lot, but not as much as before.  The best part of all is when the first tree blossoms!  Hope rides in on soft pink petals, and the city smiles back.




p.s. ♥ kelsey

p.p.s. I took all of these photos on my way to and from the library a few blocks from  my apartment!



4 comments:

  1. I am seriously seriously jealous of all the gorgeous floral life you're surrounded by!... I look out my window and see snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...we are pretty lucky! you must come for a visit one spring soon!

      Delete
  2. WOW. Stunning! My heart just melted. These are gorgeous photographs, I must make a trip to Vancouver, STAT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...