Monday 7 May 2012

diy : revamping shoes


 These lovely shoes were my wedding heels last year, & as you can see, the original flower detail was ruined during our wedding celebrations. I loved these shoes too much to just chuck 'em, and after a trip to the dollar store this past week, where I found some adorable flower details, I was glad I kept them!



Here's what you need for this simple DIY...
(and this works on any kind of shoe: new, used, wrecked, heel, flat, whatever!)


Since I picked up the floral details from the dollar store 
(you can find these types of flowers at any craft store too), they had elastics on them. 
Just snip them off with a pair of scissors. Then, glue the flowers onto your shoe 
with either a glue gun or all-purpose bonding glue & hold them in place for about a minute.


And then voila! You've got yourself a pair of beautiful "new" shoes all ready for spring :)


Have fun & step into spring with some flirty new shoes!


ps: clara ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Your shoes look amazing with the new flower detail =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thanks! I am quite enjoying the look myself! =)

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...