Saturday 28 April 2012

outfit of the day : peacocks & roses


In preparation for my trip to Africa, I went thrifting to find some long skirts that I could wear during my time there (I'm not allowed to wear shorts and can only wear pants in the city). Needless to say, I am soooo glad that I had an excuse to buy some long summery skirts because I found this treasure of a rose skirt that I absolutely adore! Thankfully, I'm allowed to wear thick tank tops, 
so this will be an outfit I'll be sporting in Africa. (sans the cardigan, of course!)



And this adorable peacock necklace is a find off ebay for just a couple bucks! Isn't it lovely?



& look forward to seeing some photos of this outfit in Africa when I'm back!

ps: clara ♥  

2 comments:

  1. I love the necklace and the skirt. Everything in this outfit comes together so nicely. Definitely excited to see the skirt in your Africa photos.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of freezing preserves in glass jars...so healthy! ...and choosing jars that will stack is so clever 'cause we dont' want breakage!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...